SmartDocuments – customer reference of summ-it
SmartDocuments has offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden for over 20 years specialist in the field of customer communication and document creation. More than 500 organizations with more than 200,000 users in 72 countries, in 18 languages rely daily on Smart Documents. With innovative products SmartDocuments is the leader in the field of public administration is: About 80% of the largest municipalities in the Netherlands set a Smart Documents.
summ-it services for SmartDocuments
Marketing Strategy and Go to Market
- Conducting a marketing strategy workshop to position agile CCM solutions in new customer segments.
- Elaboration and description of the USPs.
- Establishment of contacts to selected partners in Germany.
Corporate Design & Corporate Identity
- Workshop with the CEO and the CFO on the definition of corporate identity
- As a result, summ-it defined and implemented the completely new corporate design for SmartDocuments: On the website, in the social media, e-mail & MailChimp templates, presentation templates, business equipment, etc.
- Screen design of the new website
- Programming and construction of the completely new website in 4 languages: DE, NL, SV and EN
- Basis: WordPress
- Complete redesign of a new online presence: WordPress, Theme: Enfold, WPML and various other plugins
- Development of social media in several languages: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, XING, Google+, YouTube
- Linking the social media with the different language trees on the multi-lingual website.
- summ-it operates the complete online presence (website, social media, online advertising, etc.) for SmartDocuments.
- Creation of the complete content on the website: pages, articles, graphics, diagrams, etc.
- Conducting interviews with customers and partners; creation of customer reference reports in the new corporate design.
- Creation of all product flyers, data sheets, reference reports, etc. that can be downloaded from the website.
- 4 languages: Dutch, German, English, Swedish
Ultimately the complete content on the websites was created by summ-it:
- Solution descriptions including PDFs
- Product descriptions including PDFs
- Customer testimonials including PDFs
- All graphics, diagrams, etc.
- Conducting campaigns to get traffic to the websites
- Generating leads and weekly reporting to Sales & marketing